Trike Bike products carry a full 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects and faults for residential use and a 3 month warranty for commercial use.
Warranty is limited to the original owner only and covers the original component parts of each new Trike Bike for defects in material and workmanship only.
The warranty does not cover incorrect assembly or damages cause by misuse.
This warranty applies only to Trike Bike's purchased new from an authorized Trike Bike dealer and where the assembly has been completed in compliance with our supplied instructions, we will not cover Trike Bikes that have been privately imported into Australia.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy for a Trike Bike warranty claim is limited to the replacement of the defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Trike Bike.
In no event shall Trike Bike be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory whatsoever.
Note: Standard postage or courier charges apply to any items shipped under warranty.
The shipping of a faulty item and also the return of a replacement item costs must be borne by the customer.
The cost of the replacement part will be covered by Trike Bike Australia.
The faulty item must be returned before Trike Bike will ship out a replacement part. All replacement parts will be shipped within 5 working days of receiving your faulty part. This allows our technicians time to inspect and evaluate the item to see if there are any other parts which need replacing.
The above warranty, or any implied warranty, does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear on parts such as tires, chains, brakes, cables and gears in situations where there are no assembly or material defects.
- Bicycles assembled or serviced by other than an Authorized Trike Bike dealer.
- Modifications to the original design.
- Use of the Trike Bike for abnormal, competition and/or unapproved commercial activities, or for purposes other than those for which the Trike Bike was designed.
- Damage caused by failing to follow the assembly or operators manual.
- Paint finish and decal damage resulting from taking part in competitions, jumping, downhill and/or training for such activities or events or as a result of exposing the Trike Bike to, or riding the Trike Bike in, severe conditions or climates.
- Labor charges for parts replacement or changeover.
- Shipping costs to and from an Authorized Trike Bike dealer.
- Except as is provided by this warranty and subject to all additional warranties Trike Bike and its employees and appointed agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental and consequential loss or damage caused by negligence or default) arising from or concerning any Trike Bike.
- Trike Bike makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
- Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized Trike Bike dealer or distributor. The purchase receipt or other proof of the date of purchase is required before a warranty claim may be processed.
- Trike Bike will not accept returns because you simply "change your mind" or "can't ride" a Trike Bike.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. This warranty statement does not affect your statutory rights.